Learn more about the degree course’s contents
The master degree course Kommunikation und Medienmanagement Master (Communication and Media Management) offers graduates with different technical backgrounds the possibility to specialise in the field of Technical Communication or Information Management.
The master degree course is geared towards a more in-depth knowledge of linguistic-communicative and media-technical aspects of the occupational area and related fields. In addition, the students will acquire skills to realise ambitious conceptual tasks and take leading positions in companies and organisations.
The master degree course KMM facilitates the acquisition of knowledge in the following fields:
- Information development and information management
- Design concepts and visualisation concepts
- Language management and globalisation management
- (Cross-cultural) communication and communication studies
- In-depth knowledge of computer linguistics, text technology, syntactic theory
- Conceptual and methodical knowledge of information architecture
(Source: University of Applied Sciences, Karlsruhe)
You can find all information about the master degree course CMM and the University on the official website.